Life Science Matters 2016
Thu 13th Oct, 2016
Life Sciences Hub Wales Cardiff CF10 4PL
Life Science Matters: Diabetes
Thursday 13th October 2016, 09:30 – 14:00
Come & join us for our next Life Sciences Matters seminar, putting a spotlight on Diabetes.
Hear from a great line-up of speakers and find out more about the latest developments in Diabetes care.
You will hear from:
- Professor Steve Luzio Diabetes Research Unit Cymru, Operational Manager www.diabeteswales.org.uk
- Dr Ian Sabir AstraZeneca, Head of Medical affairs - Diabetes www.astrazeneca.co.uk
- Professor Dean Williams Bangor University, Prof of Surgery, Head of School, Sub-Dean of Medicine www.bangor.ac.uk
- Melanie Stephenson www.melaniestephenson.co.uk
- Rob Lee Diabetes UK, Service Champion www.diabetes.org.uk
- Chris Sawyer Innovate in Health& Life Sciences – Innovate UK, Lead Technologist
Free for Hub members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the code to access your free tickets.
Lunch & refreshments will be provided.
Click here to register.