Research Funding Opportunities 2016: PhD Fellowships28 Jun 2016
Applications are currently open for up to 4 PhD Fellowships across Wales
RCBC (Research Building Capacity Collaboration) Wales is pleased to announce funding for up to 4 PhD fellowships. Applications are invited from eligible registered health professionals for fellowships to commence in October 2016.
Applications should demonstrate a commitment to the themes and priorities of Health and Care Research Wales (HCRW) and the University in which the study will be based.
In addition, proposals are encouraged which have potential for impact and which explore:
- new and emerging professional roles
- integrated care
- the principles of prudent healthcare i.e
- care for those with the greatest health need first
- do only what is needed and do no harm
- reduce inappropriate variation through evidence-based approaches.
For further information and to apply please visit: RCBC (Research Building Capacity Collaboration) Wales